The Student Ad Summit’s registration has officially opened, which kicks off “The Social Raffle!” Retweet our Twitter post and share our Facebook post that includes the website link and phrase (contest entry post) for a chance to win free admission to the summit! You MUST do both actions of retweeting and sharing to be placed into the raffle.
Find the posts directly by clicking on the media links below!
- Timeline of actions must be done from January 30, 10:00am – February 2, 5:00 pm
- To be entered into the drawing you must retweet our tweet that includes the “SAS Registration Open” and share our Facebook posts that include the “SAS Registration Open” on our Student Ad Summit Facebook group. Both will have in parenthesis (Contest Entry Post) so you know which one to share and retweet.
- Your Name will only be entered into the drawing once, retweeting and sharing more than once will not increase your chances
- If you have already purchased your ticket we will reimburse you for the cost
- Please read specific rules below to make sure you are not disqualified
For persons who enter the contest, these rules govern all aspects of participation and prize award:
1. Introduction — Student Advertising Summit ‘The Social Raffle” contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
2. Eligibility — The raffle is open to college students and young professionals desiring to attend the Student Advertising Summit. By participating in the raffle, entrant agrees to abide by the Official Rules.
3. Timing — The contest begins on January 30, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. and ends February 2, 2013 at 5:00 p.m
4. How to Enter – Retweet one of our Twitter posts that includes the website link and share our Facebook post that includes the website link.
5. Selection of Winner – Student Advertising Summit development team will randomly sort all names participating and pick a winner based on raffle drawings. Winner will be notified within seven (7) days of contest conclusion.
6. Prize – One free admission ticket to attend the Student Advertising Summit event on February 22, 2013. If the winner has already purchased their ticket for the SAS event, they will be reimbursed for the cost
7. Publicity – Participation in the contest constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s use of winner’s name, voice, opinions, hometown, state and country for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
8. General Conditions – Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the contest should virus, bugs, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control corrupt the operation of the contest.
9. Release – By receipt of prize, winner agrees that Sponsor, their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, volunteers, and directors of these companies are not liable whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize from winner’s participation in the contest.