The Student Ad Summit is kicking off our first contest!
Post on the Student Ad Summit Facebook wall what you think the best ad campaign of 2012 was with one sentence explaining your reasoning. Attach a link of the campaign.
The winner will receive free admission to the Student Advertising Summit on February 22!
Make sure to be creative with your explanations and no repeats of campaigns! Don’t forget to follow our guidelines & rules.
- Submit an entry on our timeline from January 7th, 9:00 a.m. – January 11th 9:00 p.m.
- Submission must be a post on the SAS wall, not a comment or message
- One entry per person
- No campaign can be repeated
- A link to campaign images/information must be attached to the post
- Explanation on why the chosen campaign must be one sentence (no characters specified)
- Please read specific rules below to make sure you are not disqualified
For persons who enter the contest, these rules govern all aspects of participation and prize award:
1. Introduction — Student Advertising Summit ‘Best Ad Campaign of 2012’ contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
2. Eligibility — The sweepstakes is open to college students and young professionals desiring to attend the Student Advertising Summit. By participating in the contest, entrant agrees to abide by the Official Rules.
3. Timing — The contest begins on January 7, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. and ends January 11, 2013 at 9:00 p.m.
4. How to Enter – place a post on our wall with reply to the statement. We will message winner once decision is made.
5. Selection of Winner – Student Advertising Summit development team will pick the winner of the contest based on reasoning, and obeying all the rules. Winner will be notified within seven (7) days of contest conclusion.
6. Prize – One free admission ticket to attend the Student Advertising Summit event on February 22, 2013.
7. Publicity – Participation in the contest constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s use of winner’s name, voice, opinions, hometown, state and country for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
8. General Conditions – Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the contest should virus, bugs, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control corrupt the operation of the contest.
9. Release – By receipt of prize, winner agrees that Sponsor, their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, volunteers, and directors of these companies are not liable whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize from winner’s participation in the contest.